22. Ludwig, N.N., Holingue, C., Hong, J.S., Kalb, L.G, Pfeiffer, D., Reetzke, R. Menon, D., Landa, R. (in press). Diagnostic certainty during in-person and telehealth autism evaluations. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry Advances.
21. Pfeiffer, D. L., Reiner Hess, C., & Landa, R. (in press). Seeking validation and creating meaningful interactions: Perceptions of a parent-mediated infant intervention. Infants & Young Children.
20. Pfeiffer, D. L., Feuerstein, J., & Landa, R. J. (2023). Speech-language pathologists' perceptions of effective language and literacy instruction for pre-K children with developmental language disorder. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools. https://doi.org/10.1044/2023_LSHSS-23-00002
18. Holingue, C., Pfeiffer, D., Ludwig, N. N., Reetzke, R., Hong, J. S., Kalb, L. G., & Landa, R. (2023). Prevalence of gastrointestinal symptoms among individuals with ASD, with and without co- occurring intellectual disability. Autism Research. https://doi.org/10.1002/aur.2972
17. Springle, A. P., Pfeiffer, D. L., & Gillis, C. (2023). Enriching pre-clinical education with near-peer learning experiences. Teaching and Learning in Communication Sciences & Disorders, 7(2), 9.
16. Pfeiffer, D. L., & Landa, R. (2022). Assessing generalization during professional development in child care: A pilot randomized controlled trial. Early Childhood Education Journal. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10643-022-01410-6
14. Hong, J. S., Singh, V., Kalb., L., Reetzke, R.., Ludwig, N. N., Pfeiffer, D., Holingue, C., Menon, D., Lu, Q., Ashkar, A., & Landa, R. (2022). Replication study for ADOS-2 cut-offs to assist evaluation of autism spectrum disorder. Autism Research. https://doi.org/10.1002/aur.2801
13. Reetzke, R., Singh, V., Hong, J. S., Holingue, C., Kalb, L., Ludwig, N. N., Menon, D., Pfeiffer, D. L., & Landa, R. (2022). Profiles and correlates of language and social communication differences among young autistic children. Frontiers in Psychology. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2022.936392
11. Kalb, L. G., Singh, V., Hong, J. S., Holingue, C., Ludwig, N. N., Pfeiffer, D., Reetzke, R., Gross, A., & Landa, R. (2022). Evaluation of racial and sex bias in the autism spectrum observation schedule: An item-response theory analysis. JAMA Network Open, 5(4). https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.9498
10. Pfeiffer, D., Pavelko, S., Allen-Bronaugh, D., Dudding, C., & Timler, G. (2022). A practice-based interprofessional emergent writing intervention: Impacts on graduate students and preschoolers. Teaching and Learning in Communication Sciences & Disorders. https://doi.org/10.30707/TLCSD6.1.1649037808.702214
9. Holingue, C., Poku, O., Pfeiffer, D., Murray, S., Fallin, M. D. (2021). Gastrointestinal concerns in children with autism spectrum disorder: A qualitative study of family experiences. Autism, 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1177/13623613211062667
4. Pfeiffer, D. L., Pavelko, S. L., Hahs-Vaughn, D. L., & Dudding, C. C. (2019). A national survey of speech-language pathologists’ engagement in interprofessional collaborative practice in schools: Identifying predictive factors and barriers to implementation. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, 50, 639-655. https://doi.org/10.1044/2019_LSHSS-18-0100
3. Pfeiffer, D. L., Pavelko, S. L., & Ingram, S. (2018). Interprofessional education for preprofessional speech-language pathologists and general education teachers. EBP Briefs, 13(1), 1-10. Bloomington, MN: NCS Pearson, Inc.
1.Hasseltine, E. S., Black, S. F., Corcoran, T. M., DiPalma, D. L.,* Dixon, S. E., Gooch, A. T., Hurlburt, L. M., Murray, A. B., Potts, K. B., Schnizler, A. C., Secrist, C., Shickel, R. M., Loncke, F., & Corthals, P. (2016). Predicting stuttering severity ratings by timing and tallying dysfluencies using Praat software. Contemporary Issues in Communication Science and Disorders, 43, 106-114. https://doi.org/10.1044/cicsd_43_S_106
Gaeta, L., Pfeiffer, D., & Kearney, E. (2022). Enhancing accessibility of communication sciences and disorders research: Open access and self-archiving. Audiology Today.